What you will get by using PC Service for your IT support needs?
- By working with us, you will get a range of comprehensive IT service for your company ensuring security against potential risks and threats to your IT equipment, software, and the data they hold.
- Our first step is to audit your current IT situation.
- As this stage is important for us to understand exactly what you need regarding IT services and support from us.
- Our next step is to prepare a report for you that includes a full assessment of your current IT situation, recommended improvements, along with our quote for the project.
- As we move into the implementation phase, you will be kept updated on how the work is progressing through to completion. We will then give you our final report.
How can we get started?
It’s easy! To start working with us just fill in CONTACT US form, choosing the type of service that interests you and provide your contact details!
One of our consultants will get in touch to discuss your needs further.
What are the benefits of working with PC Service?
You will be handing over responsibility for your IT to a professional team of experts, who will ensure the safety and security of your systems. This allows you to focus on the more important business tasks for your company. There are 7 key benefits to working with us, which include:
- We provide certainty and security for your company’s IT operations
- You’ll no longer have to worry about your IT systems with our comprehensive service
- We only use best practices according to the highest standards found in the IT industry
- We reduce risk and react quickly if an emergency arises
- Our consultants and technicians are always there for you
- We ensure that your IT systems function well for the development of your business
- Your reputation will be improved because your IT works well
What does the service process look like?
- Step One. First contact and meeting to establish our working relationship
- Step Two. 3-month collaboration period – FREE OF CHARGE. Where we examine the current IT situation of your company
- Step Three. Initial report with a proposal for recommendations
- Step Four. Determination of the final scope of work, agreed budget and schedule
- Step Five. Implementation period – installation and servicing of IT systems according to the agreed scope of work
- Step Six. A final report with handover instructions or continued service and support with regular evaluation meetings
Why you should choose us over our competition?
- We apply best practices and work to the highest standards in the IT industry
- We are transparent
- Our employees are qualified specialists that are passionate about their work
- We work with renowned partners, such as: Microsoft, Eset, HP and Fortigate
- We constantly improve our skills and knowledge
- We develop strong working relationships with our clients
- Each and every one of our customers are important to us
- While we are at work, we focus on what is important to you and your company
Why is it worth choosing us?
- We work with the people behind the business, with an emphasis on direct relationships and building trust.
- We focus on long-term collaboration and our clients choose to work with us for many years. Our oldest clients have been working with us continuously for 18 years. 36% of our clients have been with us for over 10 years, and 64% of our clients have been with us for over 5 years.
- We have extensive experience in the IT industry. We’ve worked across Great Britain and Europe during the 20 years we have been in business, implementing IT projects across various industries.
- We are trustworthy. For the last 10 years we have been operating the IT systems for Greek and Qatari Royal Families.
- Our partners are: Microsoft, Eset, HP, Fortigate
- We provide a comprehensive service that meets the complete needs of our clients, through systematic audits, implementation, meetings and clear communication.
- We respond quickly – 80% of our customer support tickets are handled in under 20 minutes.
- We fully look after the IT needs of our clients to enable the successful development of their company.
- We advise our clients on how to improve the IT operation of their companies in a more profitable way.
- Our recommendations are always founded on the understanding and knowledge we gain of our client’s business – so it best meets their needs and requirements.